La crème de la crème of postgraduate qualifications
Choose a double degree option by combining the Master in Management with any of these:
In order to be eligible, you must:
BSB offers eight English-taught MSc programmes and two French-taught Master's to choose from, all of which have a strong focus on enabling you to expand your knowledge and become more competitive in today’s fast-paced job market.
Upon completion, you will receive two degrees: the prestigious Master’s in Management Grande Ecole and a Master of Science in your chosen speciality.
Every student on the Master in Management Grande Ecole begins their first semester of Year 1 in the same way, following a core programme and choosing various electives.
After this foundation period, you can take your degree programme in many different directions depending on your preferences and language skills. For example, if you are fluent in French, you can follow the Work-Study Route for an optional gap year based in Dijon.
Your Focus in Year 1
Your Focus in Year 2
Core programme of all four courses:
Specialisation - Choose one of six electives:
Students will also take a deep dive into entrepreneurship with a hands-on project, and you can choose to take optional English or French classes.
This work-study programme is accessible between Semester 1 and Semester 2 of the first year of the Master programme. It consists of two internships of six months each, between January and December. This is open to students who:
The second semester of your first year allows you to choose eight modules to explore your interests or further specialise in your chosen field.
You will also complete an internship over the course of 12 to 14 weeks, and you will participate in an International Workshop.
Here's where things really get interesting!
You can choose from two main paths: one path completes your Master's and the other gives you a dual degree.
Spend your third semester concentrating on a selection of core courses and a mix of specialty modules.
In your final fourth semester, you can choose to do a six-month internship in France or abroad, or spend your final semester as an exchange student with one of our 200 partner institutions.
Spend your third semester as an exchange student with one of our 200 partner institutions.
In your final fourth semester, you will do a six-month internship in France or abroad.
You spend your final year doing a dual degree with one of our 60 partner institutions located in over 50 countries across the globe.
Your final year is spent with us at BSB where you will take a dual degree by combining this Master in Management Grande Ecole with one of our Master programmes.
Below is a list of courses BSB offers as part of the Master’s in Management Grande Ecole programme.
We bring the experts to you
Each year, BSB invites prestigious professors from abroad to join our own internationally recognised professors to share their expertise by teaching certain courses from our Dijon or Lyon campus. For example:
If you are fluent in English, you can take French classes or you can also choose to study another foreign language during your Master’s programme:
If you are fluent in French, we require you to take at least one English language elective, as well as another mandatory language course.
1. Advanced Marketing: Brand and Product Strategy
2. Arts and Cultural Management
3. Arts and Culture Organisations
5. Audit Expertise Consulting
6. Becoming a Cultural Leader
7. Brand Management
8. Business Executive Law
9. Business Innovation through Blockchain
10. Business Opportunities in Emerging Markets
11. Competencies for Personal and Professional Success
12. Conflict Management Skills
13. Corporate Strategy and Sustainability
14. Creating Value through Customer Engagement
15. Crisis Management
16. Corporate Finance
17. Cross-Cultural Management
18. Cultural and Creative Industries
19. Data Science and Organisational Behaviour
20. Decisions, Emotions and Uncertainty
21. Design Thinking
22. Digital Content Marketing
23. Digital Leadership
24. Digital Transformation
25. Doing Business in Latin America
26. Economic Policy
27. Economics and Management of Urban Cultural Capitals
28. Entrepreneurship in Theory and Practice
29. Entrepreneurship, Management and Business Strategy in a Global Context
30. Fashion and Society
31. Finance: Performance Management
32. Financial and Economic News
33. Financial Markets
34. Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
35. Fundamentals of Finance
36. Fundamentals of Marketing
37. Fundamentals of Management
38. Game Theory
39. Games and Strategies for Business
40. General Management Simulation
42. Global Business
43. Global Marketing and Luxury Management
45. Information Systems and Management Tools
46. Intercultural Competences
47. International Business
48. International Finance
49. International Management
50. International Management and Organisational Structures
51. International Wine and Spirits Marketing/Communications with a Focus on China
52. Introduction to Project Management
53. Investing in Stock Markets
54. Leadership, Strategy, and Decision Making
55. Luxury Brand Management
56. Luxury Marketing and Premium Products
57. Management of Responsible Organisations
58. Managing Wine Tourism Services: Branding and Delivery
59. Managing Change and Transformation of Archaic Industries in VUCA Environment
60. Marketing Analytics and Digital Resources
61. Marketing for Entrepreneurs
62. Marketing of Food Industry and Gastronomy
64. Mobile Engagement and Marketing
65. New Product Development
66. Organisation and Strategy
67. Organisational Management
68. Performance Management
69. Product and Branding Strategy
70. Reputation Management for the Modern Business
71. Smart Marketing for Entrepreneurs
72. SME Management and Intrapreneurship
73. Sports Marketing in the Context of Globalisation
74. Strategic Management and Business Model Innovation
75. Strategic Management of Innovation
76. Strategies of Value Creation on the Internet
77. Supply Chain and Quality Management
78. Value and Values of Art Markets: Organisation, Economics, Management and Stakeholders
79. Video Game Markets and Marketing
80. Wine and Food Tourism Marketing
2. Banque et Gestion de patrimoine
3. Communication – Événementiel
4. Contrôle Financier
5. Droit du dirigeant de l’entreprise
6. Economie politique
7. Entrepreneuriat et Management de PME
8. Finance d’Entreprise
9. Intelligence artificielle
10. Marketing Produit et Communication
11. Ressources Humaines
12. Stratégie Commerciale
100% English taught
to July (2 years)
Applicants should have a non-French Bachelor’s degree in any field (3 or 4 years) or 240 ECTS.
Tuition fees for BSB's Master in Management Grande Ecole are €11,500 per year. This rate is guaranteed throughout your course and is all-inclusive covering tuition, academic support, conferences and field trips. You also have year-round access to all campus facilities including our Career Booster, Wellness Centre, coaching and tutoring services.
The sooner you apply, the greater your chances
The sooner you apply, the greater your chances
Graduates of BSB's Master in Management Grande Ecole will be able to hold various positions, internationally, in SMEs or large corporations in areas such as:
Many graduates have gone on to start their own firms or advance into a company's C-suite management level.
Are luxury and sustainable development compatible? I’ve devoted most of my career to proving they are.
I spent five years at HSBC dealing with socially responsible investments. One day, I brought the industrial giant Lafarge in, which had a brand new partnership with WWF. It was a trigger for me: I told myself that this kind of association needed profiles like mine to develop, and I made a spontaneous application which was the beginning of my journey with non-profit organisations.
I began at WWF heading up corporate partnerships and then became Director of Philanthropy, responsible for the "Luxury & Environment" programmes. I set up my own consulting firm, Citizen Luxury, in 2011. I have also joined LVMH as Communications Director of Cha Ling, the cosmetics house born in early 2016 from Guerlain’s incubator programme. I continue to champion initiatives that blend luxury and sustainable development with daring and passion.
As a BSB student, you will receive expert career services equipping you with tools and confidence you'll need to achieve the best professional positions.
Our Career Booster Department offers you:
At BSB, we offer the coaching and support you need to help you excel during your time with us
and find your purpose to fulfil your role in society, in your community and in a company or organisation.
Whether you know you want to run your own business someday or you’d like to explore your options, BSB will help you acquire the right skills and mindset to take the next step.
Open to all BSB students, The Entrepreneurial Garden (TEG) acts like an incubator, giving you all the tools, connections and support to make your dream come true.
We guide you through two phases of business development.
Join our Virtual Open Day and get to know BSB's staff, professors, campus, and more.
With on-demand seminars and live interactive sessions, you'll be able to ask any question you might have about our programmes, admissions process, student services and living in France. We can't wait to meet you!